Discuss Android apps here.
May 9th, 2024, 2:56 am
lets face it 99% of smart phone users use the same type of apps.
but there are a few apps that some people cant live without.
not the usual, not the common place, maybe very niche apps.

what are yours?
are they on mobilism?
May 9th, 2024, 2:56 am

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.
May 9th, 2024, 3:00 am
i use "my logs"
you can customize the info you want it to record.
its basically a customizable database.

i wish there was something better that was not as complicated as "momento database"
( preferably offline)

it was on mobilism but all the links are dead.
viewtopic.php?f=432&t=2315949&hilit=my+logs
May 9th, 2024, 3:00 am

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.
May 15th, 2024, 10:00 pm
If it wasn't for Seek by iNaturalist, I wouldn't have any clue about most of the flora and fauna on my hikes. It's the only plant and animal recognition app, that works offline.
More info on Seek here

Totally on another note, but yet another app, I couldn't live without: Iconeration.
Since I'm using the Arcticons Icon Pack, an unsupported app would stick out with its original icon. With Iconeration I can generate vector-versions of any icon via path- or edge-detection, and edit it, if neccessary.
More info on Iconeration here
May 15th, 2024, 10:00 pm
May 19th, 2024, 1:31 pm
Yuka is pretty cool, you can use it to scan barcodes of products to quickly see how healthy/unhealthy they are and it recommends alternatives. I haven't actually checked to see if it's on Mobilism but the free version doesn't have any ads so I'm really happy with it as is.

Another one Camo, which lets you use your phone as your PC's webcam, it comes in really handy for me because I work from home on my desktop rather than my laptop and don't have a dedicated webcam. Again, no idea if it's actually on Mobilism, haven't checked.
May 19th, 2024, 1:31 pm