Discuss Android apps here.
Feb 10th, 2022, 2:29 am
My research tells me that Aeroinsta and Instander are the two top Instagram Modified apps to use as a substitute to the genuine Instagram app which displays excessive ads. Nevertheless, I am still undecided on whether to install Aeroinsta or Instander. Which of the two is the most feature rich?

Also, I have never installed the genuine version of Instagram onto my smartphone and I have not even opened an Instagram account yet. In my case should I install the CLONE version of Aeroinsta (com.instaero.android)? Or should I install the default package of Aeroinsta (com.instagram.android)?

Lastly, will I be able to open a brand new Instagram account using AeroInsta or Instander? Or can I only open a new Instagram account using the genuine Instagram app? Any opinions welcome.
Feb 10th, 2022, 2:29 am
Feb 10th, 2022, 9:15 am
I would use Instander over Aeroinsta everytime
Feb 10th, 2022, 9:15 am
Feb 14th, 2022, 12:12 am
DrDarkness wrote:I would use Instander over Aeroinsta everytime
Replying to the post is broken on mobile, so replying to the comment here (thanks DrDarkness)

I personally use Instander, just because it works very well and the downloads are swift and easy. Features are great as well. Haven`t tried Aeroinsta, but it looked nice at least, so I`d just try them both out and see what you like more.

If you don`t have the genuine Instagram installed, you can install either version. For future reference, the modified version of the application will try to replace the genuine version because they share the same package name, while clone/standalone modded versions can be installed alongside Instagram. Basic rule of thumb is that if it doesn`t share the package name (com.blah.instagram) then it can be installed with no issues.

And, lastly, you should be able to open a new account using Instander, but again, can`t speak for Aeroinsta since I haven`t used it
Feb 14th, 2022, 12:12 am
Feb 18th, 2022, 5:38 am
Haisexereau,
Thank you for your post. I found it very informative. I have decided I am going to install Instander and pass on Aeroinsta.

As I mentioned I have never installed the genuine Instagram application on my phone yet and I also have not even opened an account yet. So, thanks for clarifying it is okay will be okay for me to open a new Instagram account using the Instander app because I wasn't certain about that.

And as for the Instander version to install I am going to install the CLONE version simply for the reason it uses an ICON that looks different from the genuine Instagram app ICON. This will help me remember to not confuse it with the genuine Instagram app in several months time.

Lastly, in your opinion is the link below the best Instander download link to use?

https://thedise.me/instander/

Or do you think a modded version of Instander here in the Mobilism website is a better choice?
Feb 18th, 2022, 5:38 am
Feb 22nd, 2022, 8:36 am
1artist wrote:Haisexereau,
Thank you for your post. I found it very informative. I have decided I am going to install Instander and pass on Aeroinsta.

As I mentioned I have never installed the genuine Instagram application on my phone yet and I also have not even opened an account yet. So, thanks for clarifying it is okay will be okay for me to open a new Instagram account using the Instander app because I wasn`t certain about that.

And as for the Instander version to install I am going to install the CLONE version simply for the reason it uses an ICON that looks different from the genuine Instagram app ICON. This will help me remember to not confuse it with the genuine Instagram app in several months time.

Lastly, in your opinion is the link below the best Instander download link to use?

Or do you think a modded version of Instander here in the Mobilism website is a better choice?
I think the versions are the same, as far as I know. ✌️
Feb 22nd, 2022, 8:36 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:59 pm
larswars wrote:
1artist wrote:Haisexereau,

As I mentioned I have never installed the genuine Instagram application on my phone yet and I also have not even opened an account yet. So, thanks for clarifying it is okay will be okay for me to open a new Instagram account using the Instander app because I wasn`t certain about that.

I think the versions are the same, as far as I know. ✌️
Yup, I believe they are one and the same and that it was just crossposted to Mobilism since the ecosystem makes sense. Still using Instander and it`s been pretty great. I have very few and minor issues with it and they are few and far between in occurrence
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:59 pm
Mar 16th, 2022, 7:52 pm
Another vote for Instander over Aero. I just switched from the latter (Aero) to the former (Instander) a couple months ago due to some comparative comments I found elsewhere, and also some issues I was having with Aero. Instander seems to be the superior version to me. It appears to have the same feature set and better stability, developers, and support.
Mar 16th, 2022, 7:52 pm
Mar 27th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Aero uses way more battery for me than Instander
Mar 27th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Mar 28th, 2022, 6:04 am
Are any of those without ads? That's basically the only thing I want. Or is there a mod like this? Thanks.
Mar 28th, 2022, 6:04 am
Apr 11th, 2022, 7:32 am
haisexereau wrote:
Replying to the post is broken on mobile, so replying to the comment here (thanks DrDarkness)

I personally use Instander, just because it works very well and the downloads are swift and easy. Features are great as well. Haven`t tried Aeroinsta, but it looked nice at least, so I`d just try them both out and see what you like more.

If you don`t have the genuine Instagram installed, you can install either version. For future reference, the modified version of the application will try to replace the genuine version because they share the same package name, while clone/standalone modded versions can be installed alongside Instagram. Basic rule of thumb is that if it doesn`t share the package name (com.blah.instagram) then it can be installed with no issues.

And, lastly, you should be able to open a new account using Instander, but again, can`t speak for Aeroinsta since I haven`t used it
Same here, reply is broken. I use instander but would like to switch to any app that supports "copy from description" . Instander used to have that feature but now its removed and i hate the linkin.bio. instander has good features so instander is my go-to app
Apr 11th, 2022, 7:32 am
Apr 13th, 2022, 10:39 am
Darkmaster006 wrote:Are any of those without ads? That`s basically the only thing I want. Or is there a mod like this? Thanks.
Both are without ads, that`s the main feature, also, I believe aero is based on Instander, stealing their code, they never release update before Instander
Apr 13th, 2022, 10:39 am
Jun 14th, 2022, 11:42 pm
1artist wrote:My research tells me that Aeroinsta and Instander are the two top Instagram Modified apps to use as a substitute to the genuine Instagram app which displays excessive ads. Nevertheless, I am still undecided on whether to install Aeroinsta or Instander. Which of the two is the most feature rich?

Also, I have never installed the genuine version of Instagram onto my smartphone and I have not even opened an Instagram account yet. In my case should I install the CLONE version of Aeroinsta (com.instaero.android)? Or should I install the default package of Aeroinsta (com.instagram.android)?

Lastly, will I be able to open a brand new Instagram account using AeroInsta or Instander? Or can I only open a new Instagram account using the genuine Instagram app? Any opinions welcome.

Aeroinsta Hands down
anybody saying the contrary just hasn't tried it out properly / doesn't know shit
just hear me out
I myself have used both for a considerable amount of time and therefore here is the proper list of pros and cons of both
1.Bumped Base on Aeroinsta > Not updated in eternity Instander
latest versions as of today :-
Aeroinsta:232.0.0.16.114
Instander:215.0.0.27.359
2.Like stories >Inability to like stories on Instander (cuz old version)
3.Choice of theme on Aeroinsta > Instander remains stock
4.Ability to post 60 sec stories on Aeroinsta > regular duration on instander
5.Can download media from dms on Aeroinsta>can't in instander
6.Developer options provided by Aeroinsta dev to customise more settings >Instander pretty much dead as no updates on anything from the dev
7.No Ads & Analytics on both
Rest you can check and verify for yourself
TL;DR Aeroinsta>Instander
Jun 14th, 2022, 11:42 pm
Jun 19th, 2022, 3:46 am
shroff wrote:
haisexereau wrote:

Same here, reply is broken. I use instander but would like to switch to any app that supports "copy from description" . Instander used to have that feature but now its removed and i hate the linkin.bio. instander has good features so instander is my go-to app
Instander still has that copy description option you just have to hit the more button then copy.
Jun 19th, 2022, 3:46 am
Apr 17th, 2023, 7:22 pm
Any updates to this comparison?
Apr 17th, 2023, 7:22 pm
Aug 8th, 2023, 7:48 pm
dead4ngel wrote:Any updates to this comparison?
Both works similar with pretty much the same features except for the extra themes for the aeroinsta
I dont really care about the themes so i prefer instander because the interface is cleaner
But i do face certain glitches in instander where an audio message seems delivered but the recipient has not received it
Aug 8th, 2023, 7:48 pm