Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Mar 16th, 2024, 8:18 am
TigTex wrote:I don't get these guys... They have 3 different app names but the content is the same? I thought OTT navigator was abandoned due to issues with the google play store licensing

can you share those app names with links
Mar 16th, 2024, 8:18 am
Mar 16th, 2024, 6:44 pm
TigerKing00 wrote:
TigTex wrote:I don't get these guys... They have 3 different app names but the content is the same? I thought OTT navigator was abandoned due to issues with the google play store licensing

can you share those app names with links

It's OTT Player, OTT TV and OTT Navigator. All of them are available here at Mobilism
Mar 16th, 2024, 6:44 pm

.::. TigTex .::.
Mar 20th, 2024, 2:30 pm
Upgraded perfectly from 1.7.1.3 on Chromecast.
Mar 20th, 2024, 2:30 pm
Mar 22nd, 2024, 12:30 pm
Freezes on Xiaomi MiBox S, works fine on Google Chromecast.
Previous version works fine on both.

Edit: Nope, also freezes after some time on Chromecast. Previous version fixes the issue.
Mar 22nd, 2024, 12:30 pm
Mar 22nd, 2024, 1:10 pm
Do any of the newer OTT releases allow you to add a local m3u playlist or m3u file? I've downloaded them all and can't seem to find that option. Can anyone tell me if it's there and where?
Mar 22nd, 2024, 1:10 pm
Mar 22nd, 2024, 1:29 pm
Tech22 wrote:Do any of the newer OTT releases allow you to add a local m3u playlist or m3u file? I've downloaded them all and can't seem to find that option. Can anyone tell me if it's there and where?

Settings - Provider - Add Provider - (Extended settings) Playlist from file - Playlist from file
Mar 22nd, 2024, 1:29 pm
Mar 22nd, 2024, 2:12 pm
kalamees wrote:
Tech22 wrote:Do any of the newer OTT releases allow you to add a local m3u playlist or m3u file? I've downloaded them all and can't seem to find that option. Can anyone tell me if it's there and where?

Settings - Provider - Add Provider - (Extended settings) Playlist from file - Playlist from file

Thank you very much! Found it in Navigator, but it doesn't find my file. Says select a picker provided by system, then when clicked it says you dont have an app that can do this. Or if I simply select the Downloads folder as the location of my file, it says no valid playlist found in Downloads.
Mar 22nd, 2024, 2:12 pm
Mar 22nd, 2024, 3:22 pm
Tech22 wrote:
kalamees wrote:

Thank you very much! Found it in Navigator, but it doesn't find my file. Says select a picker provided by system, then when clicked it says you dont have an app that can do this. Or if I simply select the Downloads folder as the location of my file, it says no valid playlist found in Downloads.

I don't know then.Mine is like this
Mar 22nd, 2024, 3:22 pm
Mar 22nd, 2024, 3:57 pm
Yeah, that's what it should look like. You're probably using a different device than I am too. I've only tried it on a new ONN box because it's the device I use to test apps before I move them to the Shield if I really like them. Thanks for all your help and info. I appreciate it!
Mar 22nd, 2024, 3:57 pm
Apr 11th, 2024, 8:02 pm
Anyone else facing app crash when using search? It happened in older releases too.
Apr 11th, 2024, 8:02 pm
Apr 12th, 2024, 11:08 am
themike10452 wrote:Anyone else facing app crash when using search? It happened in older releases too.

no problems with the search function.. the search can take time on my old FORMULER-Z7 (several minutes), but it does not crash the application
what are you looking for ?? programs with the search button on the main page ??
Apr 12th, 2024, 11:08 am
Apr 12th, 2024, 5:43 pm
Tech22 wrote:
kalamees wrote:

What version of Android are you using? On which brand of TV box?
Apr 12th, 2024, 5:43 pm
Apr 15th, 2024, 1:19 am
why would anyone use this over tivimate or implayer, or even sparkle? UI doesn't seem intuitive.
Apr 15th, 2024, 1:19 am
Apr 15th, 2024, 2:45 pm
maxxed wrote:why would anyone use this over tivimate or implayer, or even sparkle? UI doesn't seem intuitive.

Because its free. Do you have more questions?
Apr 15th, 2024, 2:45 pm
Apr 18th, 2024, 9:45 pm
TiViMate is not free and more heavy / shuttered stream for me.
And OTT have more useful options like "same canal merged", very useful when the same canal (FHD for exemple) is unavailable/unstable you can switch easily to an other same canal (HD/HEVC/SD). I was thinking the same thing first time "OTT is not intuitive" but after 1 or 2 days i thinking now other players are not intuitive lol

Special Thanks to the builder !
Apr 18th, 2024, 9:45 pm