Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Apr 30th, 2024, 9:52 am
Viki: Asian Dramas & Movies v24.4.1 [Premium]
Requirements: 4.4 and up
Overview: Watch KDrama, Chinese Dramas, Japanese Shows, Movies, Korean Shows + Subtitles
Watch all your favorite subtitled Asian dramas, movies, and TV shows from Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan, Japan, and Thailand anytime, anywhere, with Rakuten Viki.

Stream Your Favorite Asian Dramas, Movies, and TV Shows
Korean Dramas: Watch Korea’s most popular Kdramas, including True Beauty, Tale of the Nine-Tailed, Penthouse, Hotel Del Luna, and What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim. Enjoy an extensive library of timeless classic Korean TV series that include all your favorites, such as Boys Over Flowers, Heirs, Goblin, and Descendants of the Sun.
Mainland Chinese Drama: Stream Mainland China’s most popular drama series, including The Sword and the Brocade, Nirvana in Fire, Go Go Squid!, Eternal Love, Princess Agents, Scarlet Heart, and Legend of Fuyao.
Taiwanese Dramas: Watch Taiwan’s latest TV series, including Attention, Love!, HIStory, Before We Get Married, Refresh Man, and Lost Romance.
Japanese Dramas: Stream Japan’s top dramas, including Coffee & Vanilla, You’re My Pet, Mischievous Kiss, In Time With You, and Hakuouki SSL
Thailand Dramas: Watch popular Thai shows such as Love By Chance, My Name is Busaba, and Present Perfect.
KPOP: Watch Korea’s top idol groups, such as BTS, BLACKPINK, Twice, EXO, Monsta X, GOT7, and more, in all your favorite Korean variety shows, Kdramas, music programs, and award shows.
Enjoy Awesome Features & Interact with our Community
Multi-language Subtitles:
Access to thousands of subtitled Asian dramas, TV series, variety shows, and movies in 150+ languages.

•Premium Standard Pass Unlocked
•Plus Pass Still Locked
•All Ads & Trackers Removed
•Login Required [With Email]
•minsdk Changed To 4.4

•Note: Only HD Quality Working UHD Quality Not Unlocked

What's New:
Bug fixes and improvements to enhance Viki experience

This app has Credit advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.viki.android

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/9kyx2tdkl20n

Mirror:
https://drop.download/gnupph3rf8q7

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 30th, 2024, 9:52 am
May 1st, 2024, 4:05 am
@HappyModder
- Fix both titles, they should be same as what's on playstore.
- Fix requirements. (always match this to the minsdk of your apk)
- Keep overview short and precise and in a single paragraph. Don't add any blank line in it.
- Fix adfield. If you are advertising your tg channel/group, adfield should be "This app has credits advertisements".

Topic won't be categorized till this is fixed and keep this format in future releases.
May 1st, 2024, 4:05 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 1st, 2024, 6:02 am
youarefinished wrote:@HappyModder
- Fix both titles, they should be same as what's on playstore.
- Fix requirements. (always match this to the minsdk of your apk)
- Keep overview short and precise and in a single paragraph. Don't add any blank line in it.
- Fix adfield. If you are advertising your tg channel/group, adfield should be "This app has credits advertisements".

Topic won't be categorized till this is fixed and keep this format in future releases.

sorry for my mistakes, I will not make such mistakes again. Everything Is Fixed Now
May 1st, 2024, 6:02 am
May 1st, 2024, 6:03 am
ShivangParikh wrote:Will this work on Android TV ??

No It's Only For Android Mobile Right Now
May 1st, 2024, 6:03 am
May 1st, 2024, 6:33 am
HappyModder wrote:
ShivangParikh wrote:Will this work on Android TV ??

No It's Only For Android Mobile Right Now

Great work thanks
May 1st, 2024, 6:33 am
May 1st, 2024, 6:41 am
HappyModder wrote:sorry for my mistakes, I will not make such mistakes again. Everything Is Fixed Now

Can you explain to me how you gathered that the minimum supported android version is 4.4?
May 1st, 2024, 6:41 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 1st, 2024, 7:06 am
youarefinished wrote:
HappyModder wrote:sorry for my mistakes, I will not make such mistakes again. Everything Is Fixed Now

Can you explain to me how you gathered that the minimum supported android version is 4.4?

From Apktool
May 1st, 2024, 7:06 am
May 1st, 2024, 7:13 am
HappyModder wrote:
youarefinished wrote:

From Apktool

Playstore shows android 9 as minsdk so I assume you modified tgat in your apk, in that case mention that too in your mod info.
May 1st, 2024, 7:13 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 4th, 2024, 9:10 am
In app I don`t see any video, the screen is black. I can see subtitles and hear the sound but nothing else. Casting works fine thou...
It doesn`t work with VPN, login goes away.
May 4th, 2024, 9:10 am
May 4th, 2024, 9:17 am
Youarefinished

But you post your telegram channel link in your every app from years now but you don't even add "this app has credit advertisement" instead you write this app has no credit advertisement and you always get by it without anyone saying anything to you because you're one of the bigger people here I guess
May 4th, 2024, 9:17 am
May 4th, 2024, 5:54 pm
Joe223777 wrote:Youarefinished

But you post your telegram channel link in your every app from years now but you don't even add "this app has credit advertisement" instead you write this app has no credit advertisement and you always get by it without anyone saying anything to you because you're one of the bigger people here I guess

Ah yes I can confirm. Always gatekeeping newcomers and nitpicking other modders lol. Looks like it was one of the dude job here :lol:
May 4th, 2024, 5:54 pm
May 9th, 2024, 1:33 am
not working for me :/
May 9th, 2024, 1:33 am

The truth is I am a toy that people enjoy
'Til all of the tricks don't work anymore
And then they are bored of me