System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Oct 1st, 2022, 7:31 pm
Thanks. This modded version does exactly as described. Now using this instead of original.
Oct 1st, 2022, 7:31 pm
Oct 3rd, 2022, 1:58 am
Samsung s10 Stock Android 12

Without kinginstaller
With kinginstaller

Oct 3rd, 2022, 1:58 am

Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Oct 3rd, 2022, 4:49 am
bleros wrote:Without kinginstaller
With kinginstaller

Please use "Use for release posts (resized)" code for images otherwise they are too big. Fixed for now but use this in future posts.
Oct 3rd, 2022, 4:49 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Oct 3rd, 2022, 5:42 pm
I get "parse error" when i click install using king installer :/

Android: 6 / Marshmallow
Oct 3rd, 2022, 5:42 pm
Oct 3rd, 2022, 6:42 pm
didn't work for me. tried to install an app downloaded from mobilism via king installer. after installation it said it was downloaded from king installer.
pity for that. i was hoping about trick apps to be installed from GP. samsung s20+, android 12
Oct 3rd, 2022, 6:42 pm
Oct 3rd, 2022, 10:25 pm
Could some1 explain how it works? It doesn`t give the option whether want to install it using (KING INSTALLER) or (NORMAL PACAKGE INSTALLER) when Download it from any website (APK file). Or its need to be in (ZIP file) and install it manually using King installer?? Thanks in Advance all cheers ❤
Oct 3rd, 2022, 10:25 pm
Oct 5th, 2022, 6:58 am
KirIif' wrote:
youarefinished wrote:Android 12 AOSP Custom rom.

I think your app info shows the installOriginator but not the installer (in the sens of getInstallerPackageName).

Can this installer be made compatible with split-apk files too. At the moment, it's able to install them but the installer isn't "com.android.vending" for them, it's "app manager", not sure where that comes from.
Oct 5th, 2022, 6:58 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Oct 5th, 2022, 8:05 am
HISAPBATU wrote:Could some1 explain how it works? It doesn`t give the option whether want to install it using (KING INSTALLER) or (NORMAL PACAKGE INSTALLER) when Download it from any website (APK file). Or its need to be in (ZIP file) and install it manually using King installer?? Thanks in Advance all cheers ❤

Install King installer app. Start King installer, 2 options are shown. Select the 1st, top, one. Select the Sygic apk file. The Sygic apk file is now shown at the top of King installer screen. Now select the 2nd option and install the selected file with King installer.
Oct 5th, 2022, 8:05 am
Oct 5th, 2022, 5:16 pm
youarefinished wrote:Can this installer be made compatible with split-apk files too.

I don't think so ; keep in mind this « installer » is not an installer.

At the moment, it's able to install them but the installer isn't "com.android.vending" for them, it's "app manager", not sure where that comes from.

Something is wrong. This app cannot install a bundle but possibly the base package only of a bundle! I suspect in your case it was done by an app called « app manager ».
Oct 5th, 2022, 5:16 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Oct 5th, 2022, 5:26 pm
KirIif' wrote:Something is wrong. This app cannot install a bundle but possibly the base package only of a bundle! I suspect in your case it was done by an app called « app manager ».

I think king installer is installing apks through app manager with some intents or some thing as I have app manager installed too.
Oct 5th, 2022, 5:26 pm

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Oct 5th, 2022, 6:26 pm
youarefinished wrote:
KirIif' wrote:Something is wrong. This app cannot install a bundle but possibly the base package only of a bundle! I suspect in your case it was done by an app called « app manager ».

I think king installer is installing apks through app manager with some intents or some thing as I have app manager installed too.

King Installer cannot install any bundle of app!
Can I assume you used a custom file manager for the selection that instructed your « app manager » to perform the installation?
Oct 5th, 2022, 6:26 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Oct 6th, 2022, 4:13 am
KirIif' wrote:Can I assume you used a custom file manager for the selection that instructed your « app manager » to perform the installation?

No, I didn't do anything. I am guessing since App manager has a feature as a package installer, King installer using it automatically as a package installer for apks files. When I freeze/uninstall it, it can't find a proper activity to handle that intent.

Oct 6th, 2022, 4:13 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Nov 2nd, 2022, 6:39 am
what's the other file '@@@' (5mb) in the archive?
Nov 2nd, 2022, 6:39 am
Dec 2nd, 2022, 7:46 pm
For anyone having problem using MIUI and KingInstaller. I finally understood what the problem was. MIUI uses it's own "Package Installer" {com.miui.global.packageinstaller}. If you somehow disable or uninstall this system app via ADB or in my case using Debloat Magisk Module and Terminal Emulator, MIUI will use the regular Package Installer, probably one directly from Android, rather than MIUI and the KingInstaller will work as it should.
Dec 2nd, 2022, 7:46 pm