Action games
Jul 13th, 2016, 7:45 pm
ValerieAnne wrote:
Ntress wrote:
fakerdetector wrote:As you can see the skyonlin helper app is just for making apps in window mode so you don't have to appswitch between app. Image as you can see I'm using mock locations app. What I don't like too much buttons to push. First holding down to choose location, after clicking the V for start, you get a popup for the duration. After clicking ok it starts moving. If you want to finish need to push square button to stop. Then you get a popup completed. You play more mock locations than PoGO. Thats why I don't recomend it. But let me explain the GPS problem. You probably are on Android 6.0 M. I'm on Android 5.0L so, I have xposed with "mock mock locations" module that app is used so PoGO doesn't detect you activated "Mock Location" in dev menu what results in GPS error. But after I activated the module PoGO was ok, didn't detect it but the app I installed to spoof my location "Mock Locations" also doesn't detects my "Mock Location" is activated in dev Menu. I think it is a bug in Android L or apps fault. (This morning the module "Mock Mock Locations" got updated v1.3 adding the option whitelist but seems not to work.) So back to explaining I needed an other app. That's where the app "Fake GPS v4.5.2" comes in place. It asks you to change GPS option to GPS mode not on High accuracy but PoGO still says GPS error so you needed "Hide Mock Location" app/xposed module to fix that problem too. After you added PoGO to the list and rebooted PoGO couldn't detect anything but after I spoofed my gps pushing start with "Fake GPS" GPS error dissapears, gps is active in game. the only thing I need to do slide over the map (choose location) stop start. Very efficient. But thet problem remains. If i want to use "Mock Locations" app i need to let "Hide Mock Locations" module activated and disable "Mock Mock Locations" module. Restart and PoGO won't detect that "Mock Location" is active in dev menu and I can use "Mock Locations" like i said too much clicking. But now you guys need to test. My friend who has Android 6M he activated "Mock Mock Locations"+"Hide Mock Locations"(PoGO to thelist) +Fake GPS + Skyonlin Helper to test dual window. But then the next problem you will fase is the when you switch between the windows one will freeze or so would appear. what you need to do after both apps are opened and running is click on skyonlin helper popup and click 1x time PoGO to "pin" the app + 1x time fake gps /mock locations "pin" the app than you can play and move at the same time. If you are android 6M and want to test, activate mock mock locations module + hide mock locations(PoGO to the list) module +skyonlin helper module + (mock location app) + fake gps v4.5.2 + GPS mode(not high accuracy) + mock location enabled(dev menu). Report back! xD

I did this exactly however Its such a headcache to play i think i did something wrong.
only thing im doing right now is using the Moko Location making routes with like 10 km/h speed and anytime pausing..
I changed the Fake Gps setting to 2 meters like you said however when I click on start I get a message "You need to enable Allow Mock Location on Developer options"

However I can't find that option in the developer options. the only thing i see is to select app for fake location and over there i already chose Mock Location..

can you explain it better please ?? so frustrating :(

Please look a few posts up, there are detailed instructions, with pictures. :) It's post #39.

I have been reading any comment here and on the previous thread mate.
I did anything as explained and it does working for me on moko location and Pokemon go.. thing is it's so hard to do because it also sometimes goes back to my real location (i leave my gps on).
Only level that not working for me is in Fake Gps app as i wrote.

Maybe because this one is not working its so hard..
Jul 13th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Jul 13th, 2016, 7:47 pm
fakerdetector wrote:
You have android 6.0 M right? You have installed mock mock locations xposed module and hide mock location and added pokemon go to the list. You can use mock mock locations but you cannot use fake gps app. Your gps is set gps mode. You turned mock location in dev menu? You can try dissable mock mock location in xposed and let hide mock location module enabled and try then. If it is working use skyonlin helper module to play dual window.

yes dude I do have Android M 6.0 rooted

I installed xposed + mock mock module + hide mick + added pokemon to the list
I also installed mock mock app and fake gps app - and yes i cannot use fake gps app for some reason like said i got an error message saying i need to enable mock mock in dev settings.

I did choose in developer options mock mock app for mock location setting line, however i cannot find anything else in dev settings for like enabling it.
I also had problems with SkyolinHelper because when launching both apps only one working for me and the second stuck, so what i did was enabling Multi-Window in dev settings and now i use it like this for multi-window.

Also, I just noticed right now that if i choose "FAKE GPS" app under dev menu "select mock app" it is letting me start the service, but you wrote that i should select in this like the Mock Mock app.
Am i wrong ?
Jul 13th, 2016, 7:47 pm
Jul 13th, 2016, 8:41 pm
Seems like I handled most of my problems
(not using Fake Gps app, only Mock Mock

However the problem that I couldn't handle is that anytime its going back and fourth to my REAL location and fake location.. like flashes...
how to prevent it from going back to my location while on route with fake location?
Jul 13th, 2016, 8:41 pm
Jul 13th, 2016, 8:57 pm
Have the phone set up with RootCloak and Mock Mock Locations and using FakeGPS app, worked great yesterday. Went to bed, woke up, found myself soft banned. I hadn't touched the game in like 8 hours before. Obviously during my sleep FakeGPS was disabled for normal function of the phone. Does anyone know if the game runs in the background and keeps checking your location?
Jul 13th, 2016, 8:57 pm
Jul 13th, 2016, 9:39 pm
bladez wrote:Have the phone set up with RootCloak and Mock Mock Locations and using FakeGPS app, worked great yesterday. Went to bed, woke up, found myself soft banned. I hadn't touched the game in like 8 hours before. Obviously during my sleep FakeGPS was disabled for normal function of the phone. Does anyone know if the game runs in the background and keeps checking your location?

Dunno, but I haven't had any issues with it so far. Here's my setup:
Device: Rooted HTC10
Tools installed: Xposed Installer, with Mock Mock Locations Modules on
GPS Tools: Fake GPS

For the Simulate moving option, I set my move distance at 20. Don't go more than that.

What I normally do if I want to go back to real GPS is close the game, the Fake GPSm then remove the mock location app. Leave the game off for about 5-10 mins then turn it back on.

I have since updated to 0.29.2 and it's still working fine.
Jul 13th, 2016, 9:39 pm

- Thaisport
Sprint HTC One M10 w/ Bad Boyz Romz
--------------------
#DubNation
Jul 13th, 2016, 9:53 pm
thaisport wrote:
bladez wrote:Have the phone set up with RootCloak and Mock Mock Locations and using FakeGPS app, worked great yesterday. Went to bed, woke up, found myself soft banned. I hadn't touched the game in like 8 hours before. Obviously during my sleep FakeGPS was disabled for normal function of the phone. Does anyone know if the game runs in the background and keeps checking your location?

Dunno, but I haven't had any issues with it so far. Here's my setup:
Device: Rooted HTC10
Tools installed: Xposed Installer, with Mock Mock Locations Modules on
GPS Tools: Fake GPS

For the Simulate moving option, I set my move distance at 20. Don't go more than that.

What I normally do if I want to go back to real GPS is close the game, the Fake GPSm then remove the mock location app. Leave the game off for about 5-10 mins then turn it back on.

I have since updated to 0.29.2 and it's still working fine.

I can't understand
Are you guys selecting Fake Gps app or Mock Location app on dev settings option?
Jul 13th, 2016, 9:53 pm
Jul 13th, 2016, 10:21 pm
My setup:

Pokemon Go 0.29.0
Xposed Rootcloak (Pokemon Go selected)
Xposed Mock Mock
Mock Location app (I used Lucky Patcher to make this a system app)
Fake GPS (I used Lucky Patcher to make this a system app) - haven't used this one very much yet
Xposed Hide Mock Locations (this is actually an app too - Pokemon Go selected)

> Android 5.0.1 GPE (I have full system root, so those of you using systemless root should probably ignore my setup, because I'm not sure if you can make Mock Locations or Fake GPS system apps...)
> Developer Options: Allow Mock Locations is UNchecked (it's not on.)
> Location settings:
> When using Mock Location app it's set to device only.
> When using Fake GPS app it's set to High Accuracy (it actually forces this because I have thus app set to spoof WiFi location too which is what High Accuracy uses.)

I have used both Mock Locations and Fake GPS with this setup, although I've used Mock Locations much more because it allows walking routes which are less likely to trip the spoof protection.

I typically start spoofing location before opening Pokemon Go, so it opens to the correct location. From there, I'll toggle back and forth between the location Spoofer and Pokemon Go, changing locations as I please. The stipulation to this is that I will force close Pokemon Go and wipe the cache if I'm going to jump distances longer than a few miles. It's also a best practice to wait a while (conceivably travel time) between long jumps. In other words you ideally would be able to argue that you weren't spoofing, you merely stopped playing, drove or flew somewhere and then started playing again.

When using walking routes with Mock Locations, I make sure it's moving no faster than 13kph +/-2kph .... in other words, top possible speed is 15kph.

Unfortunately I haven't found a way to trick the egg incubators yet. They somehow realize that I'm not actually walking and don't progress too often. This may be a game glitch or it could be an indication that the game realizes you're spoofing.

Sometimes I think the game notices I've jumped and gets suspicious. I say this because it will make even lower level Pokemon run away after the first attempt to catch them. It does this for only a couple minutes and then returns to normal. Another possible penalty that the game seems to impose now and then is showing Pokemon that are much lower level than they should be compared with your player level (when you level up, you find higher level Pokemon.)

I've been able to increase my level very quickly using this method, but frankly there are so many game glitches and the batting is so poorly setup that I may stop until things get fixed.

Anyway, thanks to those who put together the original instructions on how to spoof properly.
Jul 13th, 2016, 10:21 pm
Jul 14th, 2016, 8:07 am
well I'm probably the most unlucky man here..
now everytime i launch the game i got "Failed to detect location" message, and the only seemed way to solve it is go to dev settings and select "NO APP" as "mock location app" setting..

I tried to reinstall and so .. nothing worked.

anyone else?
Jul 14th, 2016, 8:07 am
Jul 14th, 2016, 2:37 pm
ATTENTION! I've played Ingress since open beta. People used to think they can mock locations but don't be fooled bros, they banned 10k+ players in one day. They have developed algorythm long time ago for spoofers, you can see on ingress forums. It's same engine as it is here. Google maps API also won't be fooled that easy. Please trust me, just a friendly advice. I had two accounts banned this way.
Jul 14th, 2016, 2:37 pm
Jul 14th, 2016, 3:18 pm
daxdax89 wrote:ATTENTION! I've played Ingress since open beta. People used to think they can mock locations but don't be fooled bros, they banned 10k+ players in one day. They have developed algorythm long time ago for spoofers, you can see on ingress forums. It's same engine as it is here. Google maps API also won't be fooled that easy. Please trust me, just a friendly advice. I had two accounts banned this way.

Certainly advice to keep in mind, however here's something else to think about:
This is a HORRIBLY coded game that lags, glitches, crashes, has server issues, has glaring gameplay flaws, and the list goes on. Are you really going to be THAT upset if you can't play? I know I won't be. It's amusing for the time being, but by the time they ban my account I'll be tired of walking around not seeing any good Pokemon, the terrible gym scheme that makes it terribly difficult to stack a gym, but makes it exceedingly easy to beat them, and the endless glitches, and so on.

Just trying to put things in perspective.
Jul 14th, 2016, 3:18 pm
Jul 14th, 2016, 3:24 pm
Despite this game isn't officially on the GP store for my region. A major phone service provider seems to have bought exclusive rights to make it available on their store. Thus this means, the app is indirectly official here onwards. Yay!!

On a side note, I've finally caught a new pokemon after almost 48 hours of no luck walking around to so many potential locations. :P

@Daxdax89,
Right. Ingress and PokeGo are from the same dev; Niantic Lab. So for sure they are well aware of how spoofing been used on their app to trick the gps and have countermeasure to detect it.

@Lowfive,
Yup. There are still improvement needed. Mostly the 'hang' part. As for server, they should have anticipated that it's going to be a hit. Which they probably didn't as it did fail to establish data exchange several times.
Jul 14th, 2016, 3:24 pm
Jul 14th, 2016, 6:52 pm
daxdax89 wrote:ATTENTION! I've played Ingress since open beta. People used to think they can mock locations but don't be fooled bros, they banned 10k+ players in one day. They have developed algorythm long time ago for spoofers, you can see on ingress forums. It's same engine as it is here. Google maps API also won't be fooled that easy. Please trust me, just a friendly advice. I had two accounts banned this way.

My visison: I don't think that wouldbe very smart of the Niantic Lab they create the game but it is still owned by Nintendo so if I was Nintendo that are in money problems I wouldn't band potential buyers but I would extend my app. Let say in future update when you open the app you can choose the option AR or VR and the people who are at home or for kids they can play in VR with a controller and the map would be google street viewer. Like real life. And the people who want to play outside can play in AR. Would that be a better sollution than ban 10K players that could by for 100K dollars? Check here http://www.idigitaltimes.com/pokemon-go ... ure-545284
Jul 14th, 2016, 6:52 pm
Jul 14th, 2016, 7:11 pm
lowfive wrote:My setup:

Pokemon Go 0.29.0
Xposed Rootcloak (Pokemon Go selected)
Xposed Mock Mock
Mock Location app (I used Lucky Patcher to make this a system app)
Fake GPS (I used Lucky Patcher to make this a system app) - haven't used this one very much yet
Xposed Hide Mock Locations (this is actually an app too - Pokemon Go selected)

> Android 5.0.1 GPE (I have full system root, so those of you using systemless root should probably ignore my setup, because I'm not sure if you can make Mock Locations or Fake GPS system apps...)
> Developer Options: Allow Mock Locations is UNchecked (it's not on.)
> Location settings:
> When using Mock Location app it's set to device only.
> When using Fake GPS app it's set to High Accuracy (it actually forces this because I have thus app set to spoof WiFi location too which is what High Accuracy uses.)

I have used both Mock Locations and Fake GPS with this setup, although I've used Mock Locations much more because it allows walking routes which are less likely to trip the spoof protection.

I typically start spoofing location before opening Pokemon Go, so it opens to the correct location. From there, I'll toggle back and forth between the location Spoofer and Pokemon Go, changing locations as I please. The stipulation to this is that I will force close Pokemon Go and wipe the cache if I'm going to jump distances longer than a few miles. It's also a best practice to wait a while (conceivably travel time) between long jumps. In other words you ideally would be able to argue that you weren't spoofing, you merely stopped playing, drove or flew somewhere and then started playing again.

When using walking routes with Mock Locations, I make sure it's moving no faster than 13kph +/-2kph .... in other words, top possible speed is 15kph.

Unfortunately I haven't found a way to trick the egg incubators yet. They somehow realize that I'm not actually walking and don't progress too often. This may be a game glitch or it could be an indication that the game realizes you're spoofing.

I only use the apps suggested in the previous posts. If you wanted to trick the egg incubator with the mock locations app, set your speed no more than 10 kph +/- 0 kph. i have hatched a 5 km egg and 2 km egg with constant 10 kph speed
Jul 14th, 2016, 7:11 pm
Jul 14th, 2016, 8:24 pm
cbtendo wrote:I only use the apps suggested in the previous posts. If you wanted to trick the egg incubator with the mock locations app, set your speed no more than 10 kph +/- 0 kph. i have hatched a 5 km egg and 2 km egg with constant 10 kph speed

Tried it. Same behavior. It will register a tiny bit of distance when I close Pokemon Go and reopen it, assuming I've already started "walking" with Mock Locations. Come to think of it, I ran 10 miles last night and it definitely didn't record all of that distance because if it did I'd have hatched a bunch of eggs.

I have a feeling it's yet another glitch. Possibly one that plagues older less powerful devices, or maybe devices on older versions of Android (5.0.1) - regardless, it's another issue with this game if it didn't record distance properly when I was actually running instead of spoofing. Smh.
Jul 14th, 2016, 8:24 pm
Jul 14th, 2016, 8:29 pm
When will the official Pokemon GO be released in Asia? Yesterday there was a site that says it will be released within 48 hours.
Jul 14th, 2016, 8:29 pm