Action games
Jul 14th, 2016, 10:44 pm
Well guys, I uninstalled everything including Xposed and reinstalled
For first time everything worked like a charm, after closing the game once I cannot solve that one issue:

When I set Moko Location to fake location\route it always goes and flashing between my real gps location to the fake location I set.. I tried to be with GPS on "DEVICE ONLY" or "HIGH ACCURACY" but nothing helps for me right now.. (not using wifi)

Help needed.

Here is a video for the issue :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfr-PbB2CHA
Jul 14th, 2016, 10:44 pm
Jul 14th, 2016, 11:14 pm
lowfive wrote:
cbtendo wrote:I only use the apps suggested in the previous posts. If you wanted to trick the egg incubator with the mock locations app, set your speed no more than 10 kph +/- 0 kph. i have hatched a 5 km egg and 2 km egg with constant 10 kph speed

Tried it. Same behavior. It will register a tiny bit of distance when I close Pokemon Go and reopen it, assuming I've already started "walking" with Mock Locations. Come to think of it, I ran 10 miles last night and it definitely didn't record all of that distance because if it did I'd have hatched a bunch of eggs.

I have a feeling it's yet another glitch. Possibly one that plagues older less powerful devices, or maybe devices on older versions of Android (5.0.1) - regardless, it's another issue with this game if it didn't record distance properly when I was actually running instead of spoofing. Smh.

It could also be the internet connection not registering with the PoGo's server as this game tiself is quite buggy in that area. :)
Jul 14th, 2016, 11:14 pm
Jul 17th, 2016, 4:39 am
This is great, everything working fine, the only problem is my phone is 1gb ram and the gps app keeps getting killed off making me stop moving :/
Jul 17th, 2016, 4:39 am
Jul 17th, 2016, 6:43 am
omnivore wrote:This is great, everything working fine, the only problem is my phone is 1gb ram and the gps app keeps getting killed off making me stop moving :/

That's because this app needs a device at least running 2GB RAM. See this information taken from the GP store link below:
Notes:

- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 - 6.0 installed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
- Not compatible with Android devices that use Intel Atom processors.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.

And there's a newer copy posted : viewtopic.php?f=447&t=1646011
Jul 17th, 2016, 6:43 am