Action games
Jul 7th, 2016, 3:24 pm
Pokemon Go v0.29.0
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: In the “Pokémon GO”, the player as a Pokemon trainer, walking the various places, by searching, you can catch a wild Pokemon us appropriate to its location. For example, you may be able to meet the type of Pokémon not seen in the vicinity of the lake and the sea.

Just as Pokemon trainers go on a journey of looking for Pokemon, you will be able to explore the real world.

It caught the way – of basic Pokemon

When Pokemon during the startup of the “Pokémon GO” appears in the vicinity of their own, smart phones will let me know and vibration.

Pokemon and can encounter when you tap the Pokemon that appear on the smartphone map, and throw to swipe the monster ball on the screen, you can catch. On the screen, Pokemon will appear on top of the actual landscape.

■ terms used in “Pokémon GO”

monster ball and a tool to use in order to catch the Pokemon, you can get at a particular location, which is called to appear on the map, “Poke Stop”. You may occasionally find the egg of Pokemon.

“Poke Stop”, such as the historic sites and the famous monuments, located anywhere in the world, familiar place where you did not mind usually is, it may be a very important spot.

a lot to find a Pokemon, by catch, will raise the level as a Pokemon trainer. By level up, can encounter a stronger Pokemon, it will be a good tool is also available.

Some of the Pokémon, some intended to “evolution”. By catch a lot of such Pokemon, you can evolve the one animal.

Pokemon of the egg, as well as the game of Pokemon trainer, is to walk a lot, you can return.

■ belong to the gym to choose the team! Battle in cooperation!

When the level of as Pokemon trainer goes up, players will be asked to participate in one or any of the three types of teams.

And, it appeared on the map, such as “Poke Stop” to “Jim”, you will be able to belong. The battle in cooperation with players of the same team, to protect the “gym” that belong.

Pokemon placement and Jimubatoru of flow ~ to ~ Jim

participation in the ① team

there are three types to choose one from the team, will participate.

② Pokemon placed in the “gym”

and to place in the “gym” that is on the map their own Pokemon, you will be able to belong to the “gym”.

Placement can be is any team of Pokemon not also have been placed or “Jim”, one of the “gym” that the same team as his Pokemon is located.

③ Jimubatoru

a team of Pokemon has been placed “Jim” is, you may be challenged to “Jimubatoru” from the other two teams.

One of the “gym”, can not be placed only up to one animal per player, team members should be placed more than one Pokemon to cooperate, there is a need to strengthen the defense of the “gym”.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/08z6vha9q4l2

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/zey7xjle
Jul 7th, 2016, 3:24 pm
Jul 7th, 2016, 7:01 pm
Any mods coming? Maybe unlimited money or the ability to walk around in-game without accually getting off the couch lol??
Jul 7th, 2016, 7:01 pm
Jul 8th, 2016, 2:39 am
Is this beta version?

This for Android 4.4+
Jul 8th, 2016, 2:39 am
Jul 8th, 2016, 5:23 am
MOUSE24 wrote:Is this beta version?

This for Android 4.4+

This is official despite it being not 1.0 release.

Source:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo&hl=en
Jul 8th, 2016, 5:23 am
Jul 9th, 2016, 4:57 pm
This is not the moded version with a virus in it is it?
Jul 9th, 2016, 4:57 pm
Jul 9th, 2016, 9:10 pm
Thanks for game man!
Jul 9th, 2016, 9:10 pm
Jul 10th, 2016, 6:09 am
jmantaiwan wrote:This is not the moded version with a virus in it is it?

Just cross your fingers. But between infection and getting to play, or even the risk of your device getting snatch by thugs and getting into accidents while loitering around town.
It's worth the risk, or maybe not.

huffmybrd wrote:Any mods coming? Maybe unlimited money or the ability to walk around in-game without accually getting off the couch lol??

It's not for couch potatoes. This app literally sends you running all over town/city, not just around your home or neighbourhood. It uses POI and GPS to determine
where you can find the next pokemon, pokemart, and gym. I don't see this suitable for kids.
Jul 10th, 2016, 6:09 am
Jul 10th, 2016, 12:59 pm
Anyone try using location spoofing or lucky patcher to "buy" coins?
Jul 10th, 2016, 12:59 pm
Jul 10th, 2016, 1:13 pm
lowfive wrote:Anyone try using location spoofing or lucky patcher to "buy" coins?

Already tried lucky patcher it doesn't work, it is server based game so no luckypatcher. But mock location xposed module works. Friend of mine uses it, i need to try it too but my xposed started crashing, need to find out why some app maybe.
Jul 10th, 2016, 1:13 pm
Jul 10th, 2016, 1:44 pm
fakerdetector wrote:
lowfive wrote:Anyone try using location spoofing or lucky patcher to "buy" coins?

Already tried lucky patcher it doesn't work, it is server based game so no luckypatcher. But mock location xposed module works. Friend of mine uses it, i need to try it too but my xposed started crashing, need to find out why some app maybe.

I'm trying to use the Mock Mock Locations module and then spoof my location using Fake GPS which is a separate app I've used before. No matter what I do, I get the little drop-down at the top of the Pokemon go screen saying "GPS Signal Not Found." It won't show me any Pokemon or any locations.
Jul 10th, 2016, 1:44 pm
Jul 10th, 2016, 2:12 pm
I also am getting "Failed to detect location" frequently
Jul 10th, 2016, 2:12 pm
Jul 10th, 2016, 2:35 pm
lowfive wrote:
fakerdetector wrote:

I'm trying to use the Mock Mock Locations module and then spoof my location using Fake GPS which is a separate app I've used before. No matter what I do, I get the little drop-down at the top of the Pokemon go screen saying "GPS Signal Not Found." It won't show me any Pokemon or any locations.

My friend used this app to
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.gavrikov.mocklocations
And alsomock mock location xposed module. I fixed my xposed so i'll report back if i get any error. I used to get that too. Force close the game make sure location is turned on before you open the game and that it is on high accuracy with wifi and gps.
Jul 10th, 2016, 2:35 pm
Jul 10th, 2016, 5:23 pm
Been testing it out and I still can't get it to work. I mean, I've tried everything... I've got rootcloak hiding root from Pokemon Go, I've got the GPS app you said installed as a system app so that I can turn off "allow mock locations" and I've tried turning GPS to "device only" and "high accuracy" and turning it completely off before starting to spoof. With the GPS spoofer I'm having it start from my place at a walking pace. Each time I test it, I force close Pokemon Go, wipe the app cache and data, setup the GPS stuff and then open Pokemon go back up and log into my account again.

When I run device only and then spoof at least the gyms and stuff show up, but I still get the two error messages almost constantly.
Jul 10th, 2016, 5:23 pm
Jul 10th, 2016, 7:37 pm
lowfive wrote:Been testing it out and I still can't get it to work. I mean, I've tried everything... I've got rootcloak hiding root from Pokemon Go, I've got the GPS app you said installed as a system app so that I can turn off "allow mock locations" and I've tried turning GPS to "device only" and "high accuracy" and turning it completely off before starting to spoof. With the GPS spoofer I'm having it start from my place at a walking pace. Each time I test it, I force close Pokemon Go, wipe the app cache and data, setup the GPS stuff and then open Pokemon go back up and log into my account again.

When I run device only and then spoof at least the gyms and stuff show up, but I still get the two error messages almost constantly.

Sorry mate, i played too long XD, I got it to work. What I said was wrong you get no gps because pokemon go detects that you have "mock location" in dev menu enabled so you need to work all that around. You need 3 apps. "Fake gps" + "hide mock locations"+ "mock mock location" both are xposed modules so you need to turn mock location on in developer menu. Go activate mock mock locations and hide mock locations modules on in xposed. Restart phone. Go to "hide mock locations" app and add pokemon go to the list and restart your phone. (if the app hide mock locations doesn't want to open you maybe need forth app "mock locations" app that i have sent earlier. It is just so you can open the no need to use it to me it doesn't work) after everything ready turn gps on open pokemon go if it find you woth no gps error open fake gps and change location en multitask to pokemon en see yourself moving. I will a tutorial and upload it to youtube if i have time. XD report back
Jul 10th, 2016, 7:37 pm