Self-help, fitness/exercise
Sep 20th, 2023, 1:49 pm
Boundaries Workbook: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life, Expanded & Updated Edition by Henry Cloud,‎ John Townsend
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.39 MB
Overview: Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend wrote the New York Times bestselling book on Boundaries – the personal property lines that define who you are and who you are not, and influence all areas of your life – physically, emotionally, spiritually. And now, over 2 million changed lives later, Cloud & Townsend have updated and expanded this bestseller with essential guidance for setting Boundaries in today’s digital age.

If you’ve ever wondered: Can I set limits and still be a loving person? How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money? Why do I feel guilty when I consider setting boundaries? Unpacking the 10 laws of boundaries, Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend give you biblically based answers to these and other tough questions, and show you how to set healthy boundaries with your spouse, children, friends, coworkers, and even with yourself.

In Boundaries, Drs. Cloud and Townsend show you how to bring new health to your relationships. You’ll discover firsthand how to reclaim your freedom to walk as the loving, giving, fulfilled individual God created you to be.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Health, Fitness & Self-help

Following the newly updated and expanded edition of Boundaries chapter-by-chapter, this interactive workbook helps you look at specific relationships in your own life. With those situations in mind, you can ask and answer:

• Why do I feel guilty about setting clear boundaries?
• What if the boundaries I set hurt the other person?
• Is it difficult for me to hear no from others?
• What are examples of legitimate boundaries at work and home?
• How can I have good boundaries online?
• How can I stay connected while still setting boundaries with my phone?
• In what ways do I need to set better boundaries with social media?

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/oNLX
https://rg.to/file/59dac9fd083e08bd1443f7567c0c66a5

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 20th, 2023, 1:49 pm