Aug 31st, 2014, 12:25 pm
Hello,
did you compare the 3 gps navigation?
who is better and why?
I will use the Gps in Europa, if it s possible it will be nice to have the traffic information and mobile radar (as Waze but with Offline maps)

thamks
Aug 31st, 2014, 12:25 pm
Sep 4th, 2014, 9:28 am
No one is better since it depends on the location used and the maps quality there.
Sep 4th, 2014, 9:28 am
Sep 4th, 2014, 4:43 pm
madd0g wrote:No one is better since it depends on the location used and the maps quality there.

That's Why I said for "europe"
Sep 4th, 2014, 4:43 pm
Sep 7th, 2014, 5:42 pm
Well , EU ain't one fucking country and maps differ there between apps and vendors.
Sep 7th, 2014, 5:42 pm
Sep 23rd, 2014, 7:57 am
in central europe is igo and navigon very similar with navteq maps. Sygic has poor coverage, only looks fine. So I recommend try to navigate to any small village/street/house nr. in your country.
Sep 23rd, 2014, 7:57 am
Oct 8th, 2014, 5:07 am
madd0g wrote:Well , EU ain't one fucking country and maps differ there between apps and vendors.

Some - it looks like many - don't know what they are talking about!
Regarding these kind of maps, there are only 2 (maps) suppliers for the entire world...
All GPS programs either use one or the other - For most part (of the world) there is no winner!

From these 3, I would choose, undoubtedly, «Navigon», specially for "Multi-Waypoint Routes" - I's easy to learn & use and works great.
Others/Many, like «Sygic», are basically "GoTo Apps" with cumbersome software design when it comes to practical use; for more complex work/jobs they are a nightmare!

"Download" all of them from «Mobilism» and test it yourself - That's the best advise I can give you.
Trust me, after some small/practical routes you will easily find what best fit your needs.

After more than 50000Km driving by GPS using all of them, I would rate - Out of Five:
1 - Navigon #4,5# (A very good allrounder)
2 - NDrive + CoPilot #4,0# (NDrive offers the best interface and the worst graphics and directions; CoPilot is a mixed bag that can't match Navigon (or NDrive in some functionalities...)
3 - Sygic #3,0# (3, for the good graphics and voice directions as a GoTo App; for more complex routes (or plans), forget it - It's a mess!)

Hope this is of any help... :)

Best regards,
MobilOne
Oct 8th, 2014, 5:07 am
Oct 8th, 2014, 9:21 am
Well yeah, but map coverage isn't the only thing that's different between navigation software. It's the route metrics they've set after.

So in one navigation the route is can be "optimal" to "brings you to the goal", but in other it just fails. I had that with Copilot.

So debating which one is the best is moot, since it will depends on the area you'll want to be guided around.

"Download" all of them from «Mobilism» and test it yourself - That's the best advise I can give you.
Trust me, after some small/practical routes you will easily find what best fit your needs.

And that's exactly what I said in 1st post regarding that there isn't one who's best.
Oct 8th, 2014, 9:21 am