Action games
Jul 12th, 2016, 7:12 pm
wrenhal wrote:
Prectorian wrote:In any case, how did you managed to get all 250 pokemons (9 of which in egg form that needs hatching through long walking) so quickly? Any tricks you can share? I'm having difficulties, some are sending me to remote alley or locations far from home or those I know isn't safe to use my phone openly. I don't want to do the gps spoofing trick unless forced to.

I think that he's caught all of the ones in his neighborhood, not all the ones in the game. Just means that he now has to travel out of his neighborhood to find any more,

Exactly, thats what I had meant to say lol.
Jul 12th, 2016, 7:12 pm
Jul 12th, 2016, 11:24 pm
I'm trying to mock my location (not too far from my actual location), just enough to get by a poki stop, as there aren't any gyms or stops by my house, but there loads of them 1-2 miles away. I would walk it but the street I live on is pretty busy, so not safe to do. Whenever I have Fake GPS running, the app can't find GPS. :(
I have mock locations turned on as well.
Jul 12th, 2016, 11:24 pm
Jul 13th, 2016, 12:52 am
fakerdetector wrote:Guys, I come with easier way to play Pokemon Go check the picture. Image
I used skyonlin helper xposed module.
Fake gps v4.5.2 thanks to Balatan for the new version upload!
Also in fake gps go to settings en put random walking 2 meters so your character is always moving. Yes, like people post some measures if you change your location country to country you need to walk small distances for long periode so the server doesn't see you as flying. I got the same "bug" last night between level 6-7 couldn't catch any pokemon all were escaping but today it is all fine. I haven't walked 1meter haha XD

Unfortunately, I am getting GPS Signal not found. I will be going back to your old method.
Jul 13th, 2016, 12:52 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 1:02 am
I can't catch Pokemon anymore. Softban has lasted for 8 hours now still counting.
Jul 13th, 2016, 1:02 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 1:54 am
N0sferat0 wrote:I can't catch Pokemon anymore. Softban has lasted for 8 hours now still counting.

i dunno if they (niantic) has what it called "soft banning" policy, i am ingress player myself, i understand clearly about their policy against spoofer, its only applying "permanent ban" in ingress, its still not clear on what they will apply on pokemon, but i think it will be the same
so if u cant catch any pokemon i think it means either the server is laggy/down or ur connection is not good, i experienced it myself but i just temporary
Jul 13th, 2016, 1:54 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 2:20 am
rue_war wrote:
N0sferat0 wrote:I can't catch Pokemon anymore. Softban has lasted for 8 hours now still counting.

i dunno if they (niantic) has what it called "soft banning" policy, i am ingress player myself, i understand clearly about their policy against spoofer, its only applying "permanent ban" in ingress, its still not clear on what they will apply on pokemon, but i think it will be the same
so if u cant catch any pokemon i think it means either the server is laggy/down or ur connection is not good, i experienced it myself but i just temporary

Server was down for a short awhile from my experience yesterday morning, but the rest of the day went without a hitch. Speaking on the subject, I had uninstalled twice and checked to make sure none of their files was left behind (although I'm not 100% sure I did sorted through all folders), and whenever I re-installed using the same credentials (date of birth), it immediately returns my last progress. It seems to maintain a log of user's data & progress somewhere.

Edit:
PokeGo is sending me to really weird and ridiculous POI as pokemart. E.g. graffiti on walls in tight alley or in abandon buildings, and to fountains, but not those public square fountains .... bowl size fountains next to ponds of people's home. That's like searching for needle in a hay stack.
Jul 13th, 2016, 2:20 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 2:24 am
haremmon wrote:
fakerdetector wrote:Guys, I come with easier way to play Pokemon Go check the picture. Image
Also in fake gps go to settings en put random walking 2 meters so your character is always moving. Yes, like people post some measures if you change your location country to country you need to walk small distances for long periode so the server doesn't see you as flying. I got the same "bug" last night between level 6-7 couldn't catch any pokemon all were escaping but today it is all fine. I haven't walked 1meter haha XD

Unfortunately, I am getting GPS Signal not found. I will be going back to your old method.

Neither method works for me. In the first method I am getting 'Failed to detect location'. Even though Pokemon Go is showing me walk around the map (I made a route on Mock Locations). Should I just pick one location and not do a route. I'm just trying to get near some pokestops, as I don't have any by my current location (my house) and I'm out of pokeballs lol
Jul 13th, 2016, 2:24 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 2:41 am
haremmon wrote:

Also doesn't work with Fake GPS. Worked fine with Mock Location app, but it's a bit hard to use app.
Jul 13th, 2016, 2:41 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 2:44 am
ValerieAnne wrote:Neither method works for me. In the first method I am getting 'Failed to detect location'. Even though Pokemon Go is showing me walk around the map (I made a route on Mock Locations). Should I just pick one location and not do a route. I'm just trying to get near some pokestops, as I don't have any by my current location (my house) and I'm out of pokeballs lol

Ensure you have all these 3 apps installed:
fakerdetector wrote:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.gavrikov.hidemocklocations
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.brandonnalls.mockmocklocations
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.gavrikov.mocklocations

Apps you need!!

Quick instructions/guide for it to work using Mock Locations. Please try to use close to your home to avoid Pokemon GO detecting you suddenly flying to another location and back home in split second. That may confuse Pokemon GO and require you to do a physical walk to reset Pokemon Go's calibration and rethink where you're at.

1 ) Install the three apps mentioned above (also I am assuming xposed installer is installed and working)
2 ) Select "Mock Locations" in Developer Options - PREVIEW
3 ) Activate the two modules in xposed installer (Hide Mock Locations, and Mock Mock Locations) - PREVIEW
4 ) Select "Pokemon Go" in "Hide Mock Locations" app - PREVIEW
5 ) Reboot Phone
6 ) Open up "Mock Locations" app and experiment routes you want to take (recommend close to where you live). Hint: Hold down at a particular location you want to drop a pin similarly in google maps
7 ) Open up Pokemon Go until fully loaded
8 ) Switch back to "Mock Locations" app and click "green checkmark" to execute gps masking
9 ) Repeat step 6, 7, and 8 until satisfied

Note: I left my phone's location setting to default "High accuracy mode" and never touched any other settings.
Jul 13th, 2016, 2:44 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 5:16 am
haremmon wrote:
ValerieAnne wrote:Neither method works for me. In the first method I am getting 'Failed to detect location'. Even though Pokemon Go is showing me walk around the map (I made a route on Mock Locations). Should I just pick one location and not do a route. I'm just trying to get near some pokestops, as I don't have any by my current location (my house) and I'm out of pokeballs lol

Ensure you have all these 3 apps installed:
fakerdetector wrote:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.gavrikov.hidemocklocations
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.brandonnalls.mockmocklocations
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.gavrikov.mocklocations

Apps you need!!

Quick instructions/guide for it to work using Mock Locations. Please try to use close to your home to avoid Pokemon GO detecting you suddenly flying to another location and back home in split second. That may confuse Pokemon GO and require you to do a physical walk to reset Pokemon Go's calibration and rethink where you're at.

1 ) Install the three apps mentioned above (also I am assuming xposed installer is installed and working)
2 ) Select "Mock Locations" in Developer Options - PREVIEW
3 ) Activate the two modules in xposed installer (Hide Mock Locations, and Mock Mock Locations) - PREVIEW
4 ) Select "Pokemon Go" in "Hide Mock Locations" app - PREVIEW
5 ) Reboot Phone
6 ) Open up "Mock Locations" app and experiment routes you want to take (recommend close to where you live). Hint: Hold down at a particular location you want to drop a pin similarly in google maps
7 ) Open up Pokemon Go until fully loaded
8 ) Switch back to "Mock Locations" app and click "green checkmark" to execute gps masking
9 ) Repeat step 6 and 7 until satisfied

Note: I left my phone's location setting to default "High accuracy mode" and never touched any other settings.

Thank you so much!! I did it wrong (I clicked the green check BEFORE starting the game).
Jul 13th, 2016, 5:16 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 5:22 am
ValerieAnne wrote:Thank you so much!! I did it wrong (I clicked the green check BEFORE starting the game).

Of course! Glad to to find out what went wrong :)

fakerdetector wrote:
lowfive wrote:Anyone try using location spoofing or lucky patcher to "buy" coins?

Already tried lucky patcher it doesn't work, it is server based game so no luckypatcher. But mock location xposed module works. Friend of mine uses it, i need to try it too but my xposed started crashing, need to find out why some app maybe.

Confirming @fakerdetector's comment as well, Lucky Patcher unfortunately couldn't help us get in app purchase. It needs server authorization like @fakerdetector mentioned.
Jul 13th, 2016, 5:22 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 6:26 am
nice thanx you
Jul 13th, 2016, 6:26 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 10:01 am
As you can see the skyonlin helper app is just for making apps in window mode so you don't have to appswitch between app. Image as you can see I'm using mock locations app. What I don't like too much buttons to push. First holding down to choose location, after clicking the V for start, you get a popup for the duration. After clicking ok it starts moving. If you want to finish need to push square button to stop. Then you get a popup completed. You play more mock locations than PoGO. Thats why I don't recomend it. But let me explain the GPS problem. You probably are on Android 6.0 M. I'm on Android 5.0L so, I have xposed with "mock mock locations" module that app is used so PoGO doesn't detect you activated "Mock Location" in dev menu what results in GPS error. But after I activated the module PoGO was ok, didn't detect it but the app I installed to spoof my location "Mock Locations" also doesn't detects my "Mock Location" is activated in dev Menu. I think it is a bug in Android L or apps fault. (This morning the module "Mock Mock Locations" got updated v1.3 adding the option whitelist but seems not to work.) So back to explaining I needed an other app. That's where the app "Fake GPS v4.5.2" comes in place. It asks you to change GPS option to GPS mode not on High accuracy but PoGO still says GPS error so you needed "Hide Mock Location" app/xposed module to fix that problem too. After you added PoGO to the list and rebooted PoGO couldn't detect anything but after I spoofed my gps pushing start with "Fake GPS" GPS error dissapears, gps is active in game. the only thing I need to do slide over the map (choose location) stop start. Very efficient. But thet problem remains. If i want to use "Mock Locations" app i need to let "Hide Mock Locations" module activated and disable "Mock Mock Locations" module. Restart and PoGO won't detect that "Mock Location" is active in dev menu and I can use "Mock Locations" like i said too much clicking. But now you guys need to test. My friend who has Android 6M he activated "Mock Mock Locations"+"Hide Mock Locations"(PoGO to thelist) +Fake GPS + Skyonlin Helper to test dual window. But then the next problem you will fase is the when you switch between the windows one will freeze or so would appear. what you need to do after both apps are opened and running is click on skyonlin helper popup and click 1x time PoGO to "pin" the app + 1x time fake gps /mock locations "pin" the app than you can play and move at the same time. If you are android 6M and want to test, activate mock mock locations module + hide mock locations(PoGO to the list) module +skyonlin helper module + (mock location app) + fake gps v4.5.2 + GPS mode(not high accuracy) + mock location enabled(dev menu). Report back! xD
Jul 13th, 2016, 10:01 am
Jul 13th, 2016, 4:54 pm
fakerdetector wrote:As you can see the skyonlin helper app is just for making apps in window mode so you don't have to appswitch between app. Image as you can see I'm using mock locations app. What I don't like too much buttons to push. First holding down to choose location, after clicking the V for start, you get a popup for the duration. After clicking ok it starts moving. If you want to finish need to push square button to stop. Then you get a popup completed. You play more mock locations than PoGO. Thats why I don't recomend it. But let me explain the GPS problem. You probably are on Android 6.0 M. I'm on Android 5.0L so, I have xposed with "mock mock locations" module that app is used so PoGO doesn't detect you activated "Mock Location" in dev menu what results in GPS error. But after I activated the module PoGO was ok, didn't detect it but the app I installed to spoof my location "Mock Locations" also doesn't detects my "Mock Location" is activated in dev Menu. I think it is a bug in Android L or apps fault. (This morning the module "Mock Mock Locations" got updated v1.3 adding the option whitelist but seems not to work.) So back to explaining I needed an other app. That's where the app "Fake GPS v4.5.2" comes in place. It asks you to change GPS option to GPS mode not on High accuracy but PoGO still says GPS error so you needed "Hide Mock Location" app/xposed module to fix that problem too. After you added PoGO to the list and rebooted PoGO couldn't detect anything but after I spoofed my gps pushing start with "Fake GPS" GPS error dissapears, gps is active in game. the only thing I need to do slide over the map (choose location) stop start. Very efficient. But thet problem remains. If i want to use "Mock Locations" app i need to let "Hide Mock Locations" module activated and disable "Mock Mock Locations" module. Restart and PoGO won't detect that "Mock Location" is active in dev menu and I can use "Mock Locations" like i said too much clicking. But now you guys need to test. My friend who has Android 6M he activated "Mock Mock Locations"+"Hide Mock Locations"(PoGO to thelist) +Fake GPS + Skyonlin Helper to test dual window. But then the next problem you will fase is the when you switch between the windows one will freeze or so would appear. what you need to do after both apps are opened and running is click on skyonlin helper popup and click 1x time PoGO to "pin" the app + 1x time fake gps /mock locations "pin" the app than you can play and move at the same time. If you are android 6M and want to test, activate mock mock locations module + hide mock locations(PoGO to the list) module +skyonlin helper module + (mock location app) + fake gps v4.5.2 + GPS mode(not high accuracy) + mock location enabled(dev menu). Report back! xD

I did this exactly however Its such a headcache to play i think i did something wrong.
only thing im doing right now is using the Moko Location making routes with like 10 km/h speed and anytime pausing..
I changed the Fake Gps setting to 2 meters like you said however when I click on start I get a message "You need to enable Allow Mock Location on Developer options"

However I can't find that option in the developer options. the only thing i see is to select app for fake location and over there i already chose Mock Location..

can you explain it better please ?? so frustrating :(
Jul 13th, 2016, 4:54 pm
Jul 13th, 2016, 7:27 pm
Ntress wrote:
fakerdetector wrote:As you can see the skyonlin helper app is just for making apps in window mode so you don't have to appswitch between app. Image as you can see I'm using mock locations app. What I don't like too much buttons to push. First holding down to choose location, after clicking the V for start, you get a popup for the duration. After clicking ok it starts moving. If you want to finish need to push square button to stop. Then you get a popup completed. You play more mock locations than PoGO. Thats why I don't recomend it. But let me explain the GPS problem. You probably are on Android 6.0 M. I'm on Android 5.0L so, I have xposed with "mock mock locations" module that app is used so PoGO doesn't detect you activated "Mock Location" in dev menu what results in GPS error. But after I activated the module PoGO was ok, didn't detect it but the app I installed to spoof my location "Mock Locations" also doesn't detects my "Mock Location" is activated in dev Menu. I think it is a bug in Android L or apps fault. (This morning the module "Mock Mock Locations" got updated v1.3 adding the option whitelist but seems not to work.) So back to explaining I needed an other app. That's where the app "Fake GPS v4.5.2" comes in place. It asks you to change GPS option to GPS mode not on High accuracy but PoGO still says GPS error so you needed "Hide Mock Location" app/xposed module to fix that problem too. After you added PoGO to the list and rebooted PoGO couldn't detect anything but after I spoofed my gps pushing start with "Fake GPS" GPS error dissapears, gps is active in game. the only thing I need to do slide over the map (choose location) stop start. Very efficient. But thet problem remains. If i want to use "Mock Locations" app i need to let "Hide Mock Locations" module activated and disable "Mock Mock Locations" module. Restart and PoGO won't detect that "Mock Location" is active in dev menu and I can use "Mock Locations" like i said too much clicking. But now you guys need to test. My friend who has Android 6M he activated "Mock Mock Locations"+"Hide Mock Locations"(PoGO to thelist) +Fake GPS + Skyonlin Helper to test dual window. But then the next problem you will fase is the when you switch between the windows one will freeze or so would appear. what you need to do after both apps are opened and running is click on skyonlin helper popup and click 1x time PoGO to "pin" the app + 1x time fake gps /mock locations "pin" the app than you can play and move at the same time. If you are android 6M and want to test, activate mock mock locations module + hide mock locations(PoGO to the list) module +skyonlin helper module + (mock location app) + fake gps v4.5.2 + GPS mode(not high accuracy) + mock location enabled(dev menu). Report back! xD

I did this exactly however Its such a headcache to play i think i did something wrong.
only thing im doing right now is using the Moko Location making routes with like 10 km/h speed and anytime pausing..
I changed the Fake Gps setting to 2 meters like you said however when I click on start I get a message "You need to enable Allow Mock Location on Developer options"

However I can't find that option in the developer options. the only thing i see is to select app for fake location and over there i already chose Mock Location..

can you explain it better please ?? so frustrating :(

Please look a few posts up, there are detailed instructions, with pictures. :) It's post #39.
Jul 13th, 2016, 7:27 pm