Apps that make use of your camera, camera effects, graphics programs
Apr 7th, 2024, 11:44 am
arseface wrote:Can anybody get the lens blur tool to work? It says connecting to the cloud.. and then never completes. It just loads forever.
cloud has not been connected for a long time, if at all.
Apr 7th, 2024, 11:44 am
Apr 8th, 2024, 8:31 pm
CleZ wrote:
arseface wrote:Can anybody get the lens blur tool to work? It says connecting to the cloud.. and then never completes. It just loads forever.
cloud has not been connected for a long time, if at all.

And what about the login / registration screen? Is it worth signing up for an account or does it work fine without an account? I didn't sign up, and don't notice any problems yet.
Apr 8th, 2024, 8:31 pm
Apr 15th, 2024, 8:20 pm
:?:
Hello,
I have a question regarding the AI masking features (Select subject and select sky):
    - On my phone (Pixel 6, A14, latest build: AP1A.240405.002), after opting-in for a quick download, masks can be processed offline
    - On my tablet though (Lenovo XiaoXinPad Pro 2021, TB-J716F, A12, not the most recent update: 14.0.127), I am not offered to download the data allowing to have the same masks processed offline. I only get to work in the cloud (which is the same as for the newish Lens Blur tool for both devices)
On both devices, app was cleaned installed, connecting with the same Adobe account. No ad blocker, VPN or private DNS used.

Does anybody know why the tablet cannot work locally while the phone can? Is there something I can do?
Apr 15th, 2024, 8:20 pm
Apr 26th, 2024, 1:05 pm
Presets and imported photos are disappearing after relaunching the application
Apr 26th, 2024, 1:05 pm
Apr 27th, 2024, 6:45 am

Yes, Blur tool is working for me. You just need to sign in. Many times if it detect complex scenes or face it gives error, otherwise working great for me.
Apr 27th, 2024, 6:45 am