May 7th, 2024, 8:48 pm
Name and Author of eBook: Varieties of Jesus Mythicism: Did He Even Exist? by John W. Loftus (Editor)
WRZ$ reward: 100 WRZ$

Will accept any retail ebook format, epub preferred.
Please, no dropgalaxy links.

https://www.amazon.com/Varieties-Jesus-Mythicism-Even-Exist-ebook/dp/B09LLVT7BM/

To most people on the planet, the existence of Jesus is a given: “Of course he did!” They take it for granted that he existed simply because it reaffirms their faith. But to the rest of us who don't believe in a supernatural Jesus, the question of the historicity of Jesus is not simple. There are thousands of different ideas about to what extent the Jesus tales were based on a real man, or men, or woman… Did Jesus even exist, and if not, what best explains the rise of such a character in the New Testament?

That is where John W. Loftus and Robert M. Price come in. Each with decades of experience in the fields of theology and Christian history, Loftus and Price have compiled essays from some of the top authorities on Jesus mythicism to establish the world's first academic catalogue of mythicist beliefs. Experts who provided chapters include David Fitzgerald, Joseph Atwill, Michael Lockwood, and more!

The question is no longer simply, "Did Jesus even exist?" In this compilation, you'll find yourself questioning everything about the Christ story and how it truly began.

John W. Loftus is a Philosopher and Counter-Apologist who earned MA, MDiv, and ThM degrees, the last of which was under William Lane Craig. John also studied in a PhD program at Marquette University.

---
This topic will be automatically deleted if it goes without reply for 14 days. You're allowed to bump it TWICE to prevent it from being deleted. Be aware that you have 7 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward or you will face a penalty and possibly a ban.
May 7th, 2024, 8:48 pm

When (my) deduction is confirmed by quite a number of independent incidents the
subjective becomes objective, and we can say we have reached our goal.
Sherlock Holmes

your fables have not been well enough constructed to conceal this monstrous fiction
Celsus
May 7th, 2024, 9:56 pm
Request fulfilled, reward donated. Thanks!
May 7th, 2024, 9:56 pm
May 7th, 2024, 10:04 pm
On closer examination, there are issues with this apparently non-retail copy, for example:

"What is required for us is to stop ourselves and prevent our old habits
from bubbling up into our minds. is all there is. "

Request for retail copy without issues remains open.
May 7th, 2024, 10:04 pm
May 7th, 2024, 10:55 pm
aspherical wrote:Request fulfilled, reward donated. Thanks!

Received and returned.
May 7th, 2024, 10:55 pm
May 7th, 2024, 11:22 pm
Very kind of CLAP73 to refund my reward. I have donated 50 WRZ$ tot them for their efforts...

(Request still open)
May 7th, 2024, 11:22 pm
May 8th, 2024, 1:45 pm
I've posted it here in epub and pdf. Not sure if it's got the part you missed in the other copy.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5609199
May 8th, 2024, 1:45 pm

Reup ONLY when ALL links are dead. Use the new "Reupload" button to request reup, DO NOT PM for it.
May 8th, 2024, 8:23 pm
EllieW wrote:I've posted it here in epub and pdf. Not sure if it's got the part you missed in the other copy.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5609199

The files you have posted are the epub and pdf versions of the file posted previously here. All the issues in that one (lack of chapter bookmarks yet bookmarks for every footnote, textual omissions as indicated above) are present in these.

Can we keep this open for a true retail azw/epub?
May 8th, 2024, 8:23 pm
May 20th, 2024, 11:47 pm
bump

miss_p1nky wrote:
Final Bump!

FINAL BUMP FOR ALL USERS! NO MORE RAISES. NO MORE POSTS!

Only posts with links to fulfill this request or withdraw a reward accepted
May 20th, 2024, 11:47 pm